Mail Order Cannabis
Can i order weed online in Ireland. What is mail order marijuana exactly? And how does it work? These are just two of many questions that a first-time online weed customer will want to know. Buying cannabis from the web can also raise a lot of flags. That’s understandable, considering your putting trust into someone that you can’t even see to take your money and get you what you want, as opposed to meeting face-to-face with a dealer or budtender. Using this guide on how to buy weed online, you can discover what mail order weed is, how to buy weed online, the best places to shop, and the risks that come along with it. That way, you’re prepared when the time comes to make your first purchase, and you don’t potentially risk your safety, or wind up wasting your money and time.
What is Mail Order Marijuana and How Does It Work?
So, what is mail order marijuana? Simply put, mail order marijuana is weed you buy online. By weed, that doesn’t just mean bud, but also edibles, topicals, concentrates, and all things cannabis-infused. Purchasing online weed works the same way as shopping for a new sweater or a pair of sneakers. You find your shop, browse their products, add them to your cart, and hit purchase. Can i order weed online in Ireland.
Here’s the thing with purchasing pot on the web, though. When you buy weed online, you can’t just type in your credit card information and be done with it, or use Paypal. You have to do what is called an e-transfer. The reason for this is that banks and credit card payment processors don’t consider cannabis to be an acceptable product. But don’t stress, you won’t have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get your medicine. The e-transfer process is simple, though it may differ from one online dispensary to another. Here are the general steps.
Why buy from us?
- Sign into your financial institution’s mobile banking and locate the “Send Money” option.
- Select the account where the funds will be withdrawn.
- Fill out the information of the shop you’re sending the money to, such as the name, phone number, email address, etc. Most online dispensaries will provide this information for you, but if not, try searching their site for the info you need, or give them a call.
- Select the amount of money you wish to send and hit submit.
- Wait for confirmation that your e-transfer went through safely and successfully. If you do not receive confirmation, contact the shop you purchased from right away to ensure the order was processed.
Once you’ve made your purchase, all you have to do is wait for your weed to arrive. Most e-stores ship discreetly, meaning your marijuana will come in plain, unlabelled packaging. On top of that, most online shops generally will also vacuum-seal their products to keep the strong, distinct odor of cannabis concealed. That way, it’s as if you bought a lamp or a tablet, or any regular “acceptable” product. Can i order weed online in Ireland.